Going through the signup process with Fizz is easy, but here’s a look at what we’ll ask for:
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address - this is likely the address where you grew up or where your parents live
- Mailing Address - this should be where you receive mail at college so that we can get your Fizz card into your hands as soon as possible
- Social Security Number (if US Resident) - don’t worry we won’t run a credit check. We just need your social security number so that we can verify your identity and report your data to the credit bureaus to help build your credit score
- Phone Number
- Email Address
A couple of other things to note:
- You must have a minimum of $250 in a connected bank account to get started with Fizz. We won’t ever let you spend more than you have, so we want to make sure you have enough money in your account to cover your purchases.
- We might request a copy of your U.S. drivers license or other form of photo ID to verify your identity. Don’t worry, this is standard operating procedure among most financial institutions.